So you’ve just completed, or are about to complete, your first year of trading as a Sole Trader. You’ve been putting it off for a while, but it can’t wait any longer – you must start preparing to file your first income tax return!
This course will provide an overview of all aspects of the process for completing your return. You will be guided through the sections of an income tax return form and the information you will need to complete it. In addition we will discuss timing of submission and payment and what happens if you miss the deadline or inadvertently submit incorrect information.
The course will address the following:
- What period of trading do I include in my return
- When do I need to file a preliminary tax return and pay preliminary tax
- When do I need to file my tax return and pay the income tax
- What forms need to be completed and by when
- What information do I need to complete the form
- Should I complete my own tax return
- What happens if I’m late filing
- What happens if I make a mistake
On completing this course, attendees will have gained a good understanding of the steps involved in filing an income tax return.
Date: Tuesday 6th of September 2016
Venue: The Mill, Newtown Link Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Time: 10am to 1pm
Book online at www.localenterprise.ie/louth or contact Local Enterprise Office Louth, Town Hall, Dundalk, Co. Louth. Tel: 042-9324185 email: firstname.lastname@example.org