TRAINER: DCM Learning
DATE: July 23rd 2018
TIME: 9am – 4.30pm
VENUE: The Mill Enterprise, New Road Link, Greenhills, Drogheda, Co. Louth
COST: Non-Members €120/Members €96
Any person who is in a sales role who wants to learn how to close that sale simply and effectively .
This course covers the key steps in a robust sales process including – sales planning, identifying and qualifying opportunities, rapport building, the sales pitch, overcoming objections and advanced closing techniques to ensure the sales team are delivering a clear, consistent and compelling sales message. At the end of the course each learner will understand the sales process, the different kinds of customers and how to close each sale in using the best method.
By the end of the course each learner will have:
• Understand the importance of thorough planning and preparation
• Take a best-practice approach to the sales process and develop a process that works
• Better identify opportunities and maximize them
• Understand different kinds of customers and how to handle them
• Use their influencing skills to control and guide meetings/calls with customers
• Have more confidence dealing with difficult situations and deadlock
• Have a personal action plan to apply learning back on the job
TOPIC 1: UNDERSTANDING SALES
• The importance of the sales function with your organisation
• What does a good sales person look like? Banishing stereo-types
• What criteria do our clients use to make a decision?
• What sets us apart from our competition?
TOPIC 2: SELLING SKILLS
• Key Account Management
• Rapport building – developing long term relationships
• Asking high-value questions
• Active listening skills
• Handling Objections – the most common objections and how to handle them
TOPIC 3: THE SALES PROCESS
• Sales Planning – generating and qualifying your leads
• Understanding your customer and adapting your sales pitch to suit
• Planning your sales calls and follow-ups
• Presenting your sale – getting your point across without the waffle;
• Knowing when and how to close the sale
• Collecting payment after the sale is made
• The after sales service – managing account expansion; up-selling & cross-selling
TOPIC 4: PERSONAL ACTION PLAN
• Recognising areas you need to work on and developing your personal action plan
Founded in Dublin, DCM Learning is fast becoming recognised as a leading training organisation. The organisation works closely with industry to define the skills and qualifications required to thrive. Our courses are taught by expert practitioners.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
To register for this Event email M1skillnet@droghedachamber.com and we can invoice you and you may pay by card or eft alternatively go to this link on Eventbrite