Why use The Mill for training & meetings?
- Modern purpose-built 67m2 training facilities with IT infrastructure / wireless
- Suitable for computer training with up to 20 people
- 25 minutes from Dublin airport
- Custom-built ‘Break-out’ areas, including roof-garden and Zen Garden
- Hi-spec Kitchen facilities
- Half-day or day rates available
- Ideal for medium term (3 to 6 month) rental
- Disabled access
- Room setups included
- Free, on-site parking & cycle racks
- Professional staff to greet your guests on arrival
- High speed internet
- Polycom conference handset available for crystal clear conference calls
- Tea/ coffee & catering can be arranged for an extra fee
- High quality Audio-visual equipment
- Kitchen area and a garden space
Are you looking for a conference room or a special event space? For a modern and professional meeting space, we invite you to consider The Mill Enterprise Hub – a very convenient location between Dundalk and Dublin. The Mill is a registered charity, and we have so far accommodated events and trainings of a wide range of state agencies, training companies and educational organisations, including Louth LEO, Enterprise Ireland, and DCU Ryan Academy. All of our meeting and conference rooms are available to hire for short-term (half-day or full day) and long-term. Ideal for:
- Interview facilities – meet with prospective candidates over a cup of coffee
- Training and team workshops
- Client pitches
The professionally equipped training room (Eugene Kierans Conference Room) provides flexible seating configurations to suit classroom or workshop layouts, air-conditioning, projector and white board facilities.
Our fully equipped, flexible conference rooms have everything you need to flawlessly pull off your most important presentations, trainings and meetings. We can quickly configure a conference space to comfortably accommodate your large or small group’s needs.
If you’re looking to hire a creative and inspiring meeting space to motivate your team or impress external guests, look no further! Contact us now by 041 980 2444, or email Breanndán – email@example.com.