It's All Savvy
We are a growing software company offering CRM solutions to SME’s in multiple industries.
The Company: It’s All Savvy is a family run business with a mission to deliver unparalleled innovation and exceptional customer service. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
● Our software solutions are simple and intuitive and tailored to the needs of its users.
● We believe in supporting our clients and giving them all the tools they need to be super successful.
The Position: We’re looking for a part time social media executive to join our lovely team. The salary we’re offering is €9,500 p/a as a guide but dependent on experience. Hours are 4hrs/day Tues, Wed, Thurs in our office in Drogheda plus 4 hrs from home on a Friday.
● a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
● skills in copywriting and content creation across platforms, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
● creative & innovative ideas person
● strong communication and people skills
● organisational skills
● able to prioritise tasks
● project and campaign management skills
● the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
● confident in data analysis and interpreting statistics
● online community management and customer service skills
● an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
● motivation and commitment
● Must be passionate about digital business
● Experience with creating E-books & Brand awareness.
● Knowledge of the Pet Grooming industry and especially the US market would be a huge advantage.
● Drive and enthusiasm!
● Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
● Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
● manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
● oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
● create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
● develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
● Build relationships with customers, influences, industry professionals and journalists
● undertake audience research
● manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
● Respond to customers in a timely manner
● monitor, track, analyse and report on performance, on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
● Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews on review sites like capterra
● research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
● analyse competitor activity
● recommend improvements to increase performance
The Location: The role will be 3 days in our office in Drogheda and 1 day remote from home.
Part time Hours 4 hrs/ day Tuesday – Friday
To apply for this job email your details to Lisa@itsallsavvy.com