Website Zcom Solutions
ZCom Solutions, a premier provider of back-office consulting and software solutions, is looking for a new team member to support their growing operations. This is a great opportunity for someone who has excellent attention to detail and is looking to become part of a fast moving and dynamic team.
Our values are at the core of our corporate culture and we incorporate them into everything we do, beginning with how we find new talent, interview, compensate, celebrate, and interact with each other and our clients. Before going any further take a look if you can jump on board with these:
- We are ZCom, we are in this together.
- If we say we will do it, we find a way and get it done.
- We prioritise building open & honest relationships.
- We embrace fun, diversity, curiosity, growth & change.
- We are all accountable for our results, we each have the opportunity to make a difference today.
- ZCom is a diverse group of entrepreneurial-minded individuals who believe that “Solutions” are more than just software and project plans. We strive to forge long-lasting relationships, inviting collaboration, and providing a meaningful sense of belonging. We live to solve problems and simplify processes.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
A Day in the Life
- Interact with our Scanning & Quality Assurance Teams
- Manually key data fields for indexing purposes ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Maintain compliance with departmental quality and performance targets.
- Complete administrative tasks (e.g., status reports) as requested.
- Maintain compliance with company requirements (e.g., time tracking, training)
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- You have data entry experience and understand the importance of accuracy.
- You have a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment and handling large volumes of data.
- You have a proven record of achieving or exceeding monthly targets.
- You show your team spirit by working closely with other team members to assist with coordination of daily activities.
- Previous experience with a digitization system advantageous (Iron Mountain, OnBase, Kofax etc)
- Previous data entry experience essential
- Proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and comfort in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit zcomsolutions.com.