Website It's All Savvy
It’s All Savvy provides intellingently tailored business management software solutions, and is currently focussed on delivering an accessible, customisable, ground breaking software solution to the pet spa sector.
The Position: They’re looking for two customer services representatives to join their team in Ireland.
Salary: 11.50€ / hr.
Location: Drogheda, Louth
● Contribute to a thriving sales team with great customer service and the ability to
meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Providing sales and customer
service support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging
the team. Doing 1:1 screen share demo’s of the software.
● Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
● Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment,
● Able to Work as a Team,
● Attentive to Detail,
● Able to Work on Deadline,
● Able to Prioritise Customer Queries,
● Critical Thinker,
● Listening Skills,
● Accurate Record-Keeping
● Experienced with computers and confident with technology
● Experience with Savvy is a bonus!
● Prioritise and process customer queries submitted by email, live chat or instant message
● Investigate and resolve customer queries and resolve concerns quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have trouble
understanding technology, or those who may have problems using the systems.
● Support, reach out and assist new customers with onboarding to minimise any worries and answer all questions competently and fast
● Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
● Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
● Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
● Liaise with tech teams to prioritise and raise issues that need technical support
● Be able to ascertain issues that can be fixed with proper guidance or alternative ways of working, and separating from those that need developer involvement
● Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
● To be confident in demonstrating the software in 1 hr 1:1 demos with clients, showing all the features and benefits of Savvy.
A shared role for 2 successful applicants covering 5-8pm Monday to Friday, 9-5pm Saturday and 10-4pm Sundays, hours to be shared between the two successful candidates. Further hours will be required during peak times and over holiday periods to cover other team members holidays.
APPROX 14HR PER ROLE PER WEEK
To apply for this job email your details to Lisa@itsallsavvy.com