Benefits of working in The Mill:
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Modern office with great shower facilities, coffee dock, bike park
- Free car parking for staff and visitors
- Managed reception, mailbox and bureau facilities
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- A fully air-conditioned and equipped training room
- A bright and spacious canteen with vending machines and filtered water machine
- Two garden spaces for creative thinking and casual meetings
Vacancies in The Mill
An eCommerce Associate
This is an eCommerce Associate Role for a Mid-Sized Company located in both the U.S.A and Ireland. The candidate will play an integral part in the growth and success of the company’s eCommerce UK/EU/Middle East Amazon Accounts. The role will consist of assisting in managing our Amazon Accounts in the UK and EU Markets (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, etc.).
Day to Day activities will consist of Managing products and inbound shipments of products to our accounts, working with customs to clear our goods and issue the correct VAT, Listing items accurately and efficiently on Amazon (working with translation services to ensure listings are translated correctly), answering customer messages, Managing skus across the accounts and various brands, planning and implementing promotions, product marketing, and e-mail blasts, and researching on areas accounts can grow with latest trends and promotions, and assist in managing inventory. The candidate will train with the U.S team for 2-3 months in the U.S office located in Houston, Texas but the role will take place in Ireland.
The position will require effective time management and listening skills, organization, ability to multi-task and to learn at a fast-paced level.
The Ideal Candidate will have proficiency in the following areas –
– Must meet deadlines on tasks provided to you by your management team
-Attention to detail
– Ability to work independently, but ask for help when needed
– Ability to learn extremely quickly, and adapt to changes
– Must have the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
– Strong organizational skills
– Previous experience calculating the sell-through
– Previous experience in marketing and e-commerce is a plus.
Apply with CV to Krystina.Jubert@amcrest.com
As a dynamic startup company working in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps, Aphix Software are also looking for dynamic people.
An award-winning team, National Enterprise Award regional Winners 2017, All Ireland Business All-Stars category winners 2017, (ISA Finalist 2016, Best Micro Start-Up winners 2016, Tech Start-Up of the year 2015, IYBE Regional Winner 2015, InterTradeIreland Seedcorn Best Start-Up Regional Winner 2015) with a growing and global customer base.
Smart stations for enviromental monitoring.
Additionally, our experience in management of Environmental Monitoring Networks has been useful to develop additional tools in our platform to facilitate management tasks of your network: complete traceability of maintenance of the stations, online registration of calibrations and other procedures, management of spare parts inventory, among other capabilities that go beyond the configuration of stations, storage and presentation of data.
The Maigrai Management Platform M2P is the tool you need to control and manage your Maigrai Environmental Network.
- Perform round the clock system checks and remote maintenance.
- Improve the availability of measured data at any time.
- Have access to real-time alarms for quick decision making.
- Manage environmental data from your projects