A Google AdWords workshop will be given by Joseph McEntee, Account Strategist, Adwords on Thursday, 13th November at The Mill.
Joseph has been working with Google for over three years, and has a wide range of experience working in Google’s fast growing Small and Medium Business Department. Currently a member of the agency team, Joseph has also helped some of Ireland and UK’s smallest businesses to grow their online presence and break new and lucrative markets during his time on the Small Business Sales team. As part of this talk, Joseph will discuss how small and medium businesses around the world are using AdWords to grow their business and break new markets.
The workshop will focus on:
- Introduction to online search
- Per Per Click (PPC) and digital strategy
- Brief Analysis of the different AdWords products available
- First steps to creating your AdWords account
- Measuring the investment of that account.
- How to explore potential of overseas and local markets
Details & Booking
Date: Thursday 13th November
Time: 2:00 to 4:00pm
Location: The Mill Enterprise Hub, Drogheda
Cost: €10 (Millers: Free – Booking is Essential)