Contact event manager
Book your tickets
NDRC – Spring 2020 Investment Programme
Monday, 2PM to 5PM
January 13, 2020
If you would like to explore your digital business or digital business idea with NDRC, our Venture Investment Team will be hosting office hours in the Mill Enterprise Hub, Drogheda on 13 January between 2-5pm.
Our aim is to work with great businesses that have digital solutions at their heart, regardless of sector – construction, health, beauty, finance, HR, transport etc. Our next accelerator in Dublin is currently open for applications.
Some of the companies we have worked with over the last ten years have gone on to international success, companies like Nuritas, Boxever, Sound wave, TandemHR and iCabbi.
Please note, you do not need to have background in technology but your business should have a digital focus or solution.
NDRC provide startup teams with
- Investment of up to €130,000
- An accelerator programme working alongside a broad spectrum of the best startups
- Expert mentorship with industry experts
- Workshops and networking events
- Access to NDRC’s industry contacts, investors and portfolio companies
- An opportunity to pitch directly to investors
- Subsequent support through to seed investment