Big Wheel Marketing are currently seeking to recruit a positive, flexible and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to work with them on a range of projects based out of our recently-opened office in Drogheda, Co. Louth. The position will be contract-based and for a period of 3 months, with the number of weekly hours flexible, ranging from a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 40, based on the availability of the successful candidate.
There is possibility that the position could ultimately evolve into a permanent role.
Big Wheel Marketing is an International marketing consultancy with offices in Europe and the Middle East, offering World-Class services in Branding & Creative, PR & Communications and Digital Marketing Technology.
The successful candidate will be involved in range of tasks, servicing our clients’ needs in the areas social media management, graphic design, the production of digital content, email marketing, website development and maintenance, online marketing techniques such as performance marketing, customer relationship management (CRM) / email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO).
The range of task includes:
- Creating and administering social media pages on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., including (but not limited to):
- Posting content and stories on social media
- Monitoring to and “listening” to social media users’ responses and feedback, including responding to users when required
- Compiling simple reports on social media activity and performance on a weekly basis
- Ensuring the security and integrity of client accounts
- Creating written and / or visual content as required, either self-produced in-house or in conjunction with other team members / 3rd parties
- Administering social media campaigns such as competitions and polls
- Keeping abreast of best practice in social media, in relation to the client’s industry sector and in general
- Contributing to the planning and execution of online advertising campaigns on Google and other social media platforms.
- Executing technical web development / maintenance, principally on WordPress platforms
- Executing graphic design and creative-based task on Photoshop, Illustrator and other Abode suite platforms.
- Contributing to search engine optimization (SEO) in all aspects of work, including (but not limited to) specific SEO copy-writing for clients, using SEO tools such as Yoast and Google Webmaster Tools optimize search engine results pages (SERP’s) and gaining an understanding of the important technical landscape subject which affect SEO.
- Effective project management, including dealing with various internal and external stakeholders, and 3rd party suppliers
- Taking responsibility for adhering to agreed delivery schedule for project requirements.
- Contributing to internal company development as required.
Relevant knowledge, experience, and skills:
- 1- 2 years’ experience in at least two of the following – online marketing, social media management, web development, graphic design, performance based online advertising (mainly on Google and social media platforms)
- Familiarity with the use multiple social media platforms for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Creative flair for writing, concept development and the development of marketing content.
- Technical ability related to digital marketing tools and / or willingness to learn new skills sets related to such tools.
- A passion for and some knowledge of cutting-edge developments in the digital landscape is a distinct advantage.
- Degree or other 3rd level qualification in multi-media, digital marketing or a related subject
- Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for potential issues
- Good time management skills and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative.
Contact: email@example.com or call 041 213 6165 for more information