Lead Generation and Content Marketing Intern
Team Leader/ Junior Manager
- Senior PHP Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- Technical Support Engineer (software / eCommerce experience)
- Software Implementation Consultant
Senior Graphic Designer
Bammedia are an award winning design studio carving out big brands to the Irish marketplace and beyond. Based in Drogheda, Co. Louth, we specialise in logo/brand creation, packaging, print & design, web and much more
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our design department, assisting in everyday design requirements. This role will be very hands on and will suit focused individuals who wish to get involved at every level of delivering first-class design.
You will be working with our Creative Director on a variety of differing projects (from brand creation, brochures, packaging, etc.) across various sectors. Experience with artworking, packaging and logo creation is an absolute must. We expect the successful candidate to be someone who’s hands-on, can easily follow instruction and art direction. You will be involved in and interact with client briefings and have the ability to input and deliver fresh and creative design ideas. Successful candidates must be 100% focused on their work and be comfortable delivering on tight deadlines. We do not require the services of freelance Graphic Designers at this stage.
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer on brand projects in a creative agency and a love of all forms of design.
• A third level qualification in Graphic Design.
• High Level of experience in the Adobe Creative Suite Programmes – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements, photography and illustration.
• Experience designing for front end web/digital/apps etc is also required.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A good attitude towards your work, proactive with a can do approach.
• The ability to work both collaboratively within a team but also on your own initiative.
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines, managing own workload and meeting deliveries.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent English essential.
• Own transport whilst not essential is recommended.
• Attractive salary which is negotiable based on your experience.
• Free parking.
• Modern bright offices with a vibrant community to work alongside.
Please send a CV and PDF with a selection of your best portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org
address: Unit 5, The Mill, Link Rd, Greenhills
phone 087 202 4703
pref. method of contact: email
contact name: Cormac
contact email email@example.com