Why Join Aphix?
As a dynamic startup company working in an exciting space that fuses e-commerce, enterprise software, mobile and cloud apps we are also looking for dynamic people.
We are an award-winning team, National Enterprise Award regional Winners 2017, All Ireland Business All-Stars category winners 2017, (ISA Finalist 2016, Best Micro Start-Up winners 2016, Tech Start-Up of the year 2015, IYBE Regional Winner 2015, InterTradeIreland Seedcorn Best Start-Up Regional Winner 2015) with a growing and global customer base.
We offer exciting career opportunities to work in the area of cutting edge product development for a global customer base. Come work with a talented team in a social, fun environment where you have real impact on the direction of our products.
A Great Team, A Great Place to Work
Teamwork is at the heart of what we do. Our team culture comes from a very honest, open and supportive environment. Aphix is a fun, challenging and happy place to work. Everyone in the team is encouraged, supported and has the freedom to suggest and make changes to our product and how we work.
Our annual team days are legendary 🙂 and we regularly arrange social events, gaming nights, yoga, escape rooms/quests and much more for fun and to keep building that strong team culture.
We asked Thomas International and Catalyst Consulting to carry out an independent and anonymous staff engagement survey to benchmark us against others and continue to foster inclusion, respect and teamwork in all we do.
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Growth and opportunity. As an Enterprise Ireland backed HPSU (high potential startup) company we are funded and focused on high levels of growth providing strong career options. We provide regular formal and informal career feedback and carry out annual pay reviews.
- Work with great people. Our team is passionate, driven and successful – join us if you are too!
- Social. We hold regular company sponsored team lunches, nights out and our annual weekend conference.
- Benefits. We offer a number of schemes and benefits to all employees equally:
- Industry benchmarked salaries
- Annual leave – from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our product team, please send us your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.
Please Note: We hire great people, not just great qualifications! So, tell us in the cover note what you are passionate about, what you do outside of work and why you feel you are the best candidate for this position!