Are you a start up entrepreneur or interested in leaving employment? Have you been unemployed and have a business idea and considering
starting your own business? This interactive workshop will focus on the essential elements required when starting a business, including what is required when approaching financial service providers.
- The workshop will review business plan templates and outline a draft plan relevant to a specific business
- Identify the high level financial requirements necessary for starting a business
- Have clear objectives on the next steps that are essential to start a business.
The key elements of the workshop are:
- What is the business idea
- Create an Executive Summary
- What are the human resources required
- Who are the principal suppliers
- Consider the financial supports required
- Clarity on Product / Services and target market
- Why Market Research should be completed
- What is the route to market
- How to complete a SWOT analysis
- How to secure required funding
Date: Thursday 13th October 2016
Venue: The Mill, Newtown Link Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Time: 10am to 2pm