As a Business are you aware of what actually constitutes Personal Data and how?
Are you aware of your legal obligations with regard to Data Protection Compliance?
Are you aware of the penalties and sanctions that can apply to you in the event of a Personal Data is defined?
Within the Fundamentals of Data Protection Workshop you will explore:
- The Legal Principles of Data Protection and how they apply to your business
- The essential definitions encompassed in Data Protection legislation
- Why you should be compliant with Data Protection
- What constitutes a Data Breach and the costly effect of a Data Breach
- Case Studies of recently reported Data Breaches
- The importance of robust policies, procedures and systems
The Workshop will be facilitated by Clare Copas “PCdp” who is a qualified Data Protection Practitioner. For several years Clare worked in the Insurance Sector and was exposed to the complexities of Data Protection Compliance. Throughout the workshop Clare will share her very unique personal experience with Data Protection which experience served as a catalyst and the establishment of her business, MonClare Data Protection Consultancy.
Venue: The Mill, Newtown Link Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Time: 10am to 12.30pm
Book your tickets here: https://bit.ly/1UychJs