Are you interested in “The Future of Drogheda”? The Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland in association with Louth County Council and the Academy of Urbanism are presenting “The Future of Drogheda” Colloquium on Friday the 18th of September in the Westcourt Hotel, Drogheda from 9.15am to 5.45pm. This is a wonderful opportunity for people living and working locally to hear the views of the experts on how they see Drogheda growing and developing into the future.
Topics will include:
- What do you know about the size of Drogheda and the Town Boundary Review?
- Where should the new Development Plan lead?
- What plans are there for the greater Boyne Valley and getting around?
- What about vital development in the Historic Town Core?
- How should traffic, parking and the Public Realm be managed in the Town Centre?
- What will happen when the Council become shareholders in the Port?
- Who will drive the Town forward successfully?
- What can Architects bring to these issues?
Cost: €25pp (including lunch)
This is a fantastic opportunity for locals and should not be missed. For booking information please fill in the registration form and email it to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can call Catherine Bolster at 01 6761703 to reserve a place over the phone and pay by credit card.
Please note that places may be limited and should be booked by Friday 11th of September.