Refresh Boyne, the local community of designers and developers working to refresh the creative, technical, and professional culture of the new media industry in the Boyne region, had their Summer BBQ Night in Brú Bar & Bistro on August 27.
The Mill is actively supporting Refresh Boyne and has hosted a number of Refresh Boyne events over the past six months.
There was a great crowd at Brú, and attendees heard presentations from:
- Ian Harris – Developer Evangelist at Golgi
- Fiona Ashe – Flasheforward Communications
- Barry James – Analytics Manager with Bord Gais Energy
- Julie Cullen – Young Advisor to Neelie Kroes, VP of the European Commission
- Brendan Murray – IBM and CoderDojo Mentor
- Bartek Czerwinski – CPO/Founder at VBOT
The BBQ was sponsored by Honeycomb – Creative Works, Golgi and MOR Solutions.
All Refresh Boyne events are informal and social, where you have an opportunity to listen to fantastic speakers, and exchange ideas with attendees.
Go to www.refreshboyne.org to stay informed of future Refresh Boyne events.