Date: Thursday, 15 June
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Would you like to use audio and video content on your website but are unsure as to how you can even get started?
Do you already upload this content to your website but would like to know how you can make it work more effectively for you?
‘60% of website users are unimpressed with poorly produced content. Are you aware of how to structure the content in your videos to keep people watching?
85% of Facebook videos are viewed with the sound off. Do you know how to add subtitles to your videos?’
The presence of audio and/or video content on websites and social media is proven to greatly increase one’s online traffic, event footfall and product sales. The good news is that you don’t have to have any experience with editing software to make this material work effectively for you.
Whether you are a sole-trader, or member of a marketing team, this training can be highly beneficial to anyone interested in learning practical methods of increasing engagement with your digital audience.
This seminar will:
- Introduce you to the most common mistakes that people make with audio/video content online and how you can easily avoid them.
- Get you started using free, no-frills, software that is readily available to you.
- Outline the potential impact of recorded digital content on your website/social media pages.
- Help you discover what approach will work for your business.
- Explain how to boost your Facebook presence through adding subtitled text to your video content.
- Show you how you can easily bridge the gap between yourself and your existing/potential customers through online audio/video material.
– There are limited spaces available, so book early to avoid disappointment.
– Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptops to this event.
About the presenter
Brian Connolly is the sound producer of Ireland’s most successful independent podcast, a recorded digital media consultant and has lectured music technology at university level. With a PhD in music (specializing in digital media) and an international reputation as a presenter and researcher, Brian’s comprehensive and successful approach has been tried and tested across a variety of platforms and industries.
Book here: http://bit.ly/2qzS4sb