Basic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is fundamental to your online presence. Using good SEO practices can help you position your website properly – enabling your business to be found when potential buyers are looking to buy products or services that you sell.
Topics covered include:
- What are search engines looking for?
- How can you build your website in a way that will please both your visitors/customers?
- Google, Bing, and other search engines?
- How can SEO help your web presence become more profitable?
- What does it take to “get to the top” of search engine results?
- Learn about the basics to improve your web site’s searchability:
- Learn about the following terms that will help your website ranking including:
- SEO image tagging best practices
- Mobile friendliness
- Social media engagement
- The “Google Algorithm”
Have a good understanding of what it is that affects your website ranking and how to improve your website rankings using effective measures.
Course: Search Engine Optimisation: The Basics
Date: Thursday, 28th April; 10:30am – 13:30
Venue: The Mill, Newtown Link Road, Drogheda
Time: 10am to 1pm
Places are limited, please book your tickets in advance: http://bit.ly/1TiXuRf