This ‘Marketing Matters’ Workshop will be facilitated by Geraldine Johnston of Boyne Communications, who specialises in marketing on a budget for start-ups, fledglings & SMEs, and will include the following:
A health check/audit of your marketing activities:
- What is your marketing saying about your product/your company/service?
- Does it marry with your goals and objectives?
- Is your marketing out-of-date or off-target?
- What channels are you exploring?
- Do you have any presence in your proposed/target market?
- Does your marketing match with market changes?
- Are you telling people about your USPs, unique selling points?
- Marketing on a tight budget
Opportunity for short one-to-one sessions
Boyne Communications was established by Geraldine Johnston who has over 20 years Marketing, Business Management and Training experience. Geraldine’s business goals lie in giving creative, informed and tailored marketing, business and training support to companies who seek to transform and energise their own business.
Boyne Communication specialise in providing marketing support to start-ups, fledglings and very SMEs (very small/medium size enterprises), offering a personal, practical, and results driven service. In addition to marketing, Boyne Communications also offer clients practical and focused business mentoring and training. Boyne Communications’ solutions are based on improving what you already do, identifying points of difference, adding value, creating competitive advantage, focusing individuals and teams on business goals and providing the business with a controllable and solid approach to growth.
This event is free to Network Louth/Meath Members. Please register in advance.
Details & Booking
Date: Thursday, 15 May 2014
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Location: The Mill – Drogheda’s Enterprise Hub
Cost: €25 (Network Louth/Meath Members: Free)