“Marketing with a Tight Budget” is designed to support SME business owners looking for efficient, effective and low-cost marketing strategies to help the business to grow and prosper. Marketing is an essential commercial function, no matter what type of business you run, or what type of business you plan to start. Without marketing, no-one will know your business exists. This workshop focuses on conventional and traditional marketing strategies that will complement online strategies.
This half day interactive workshop is for
- Start Up entrepreneurs
- People interested in leaving employment to start and run their own business
- People who have been unemployed, have a business idea and are considering starting their own business
- SME / Business Owners and Managers
Customer Focus – Customer Needs
- Importance of understanding and knowing the customer and their needs
- Customer Segmentation – identifying the target market
- Create strong consumer insights: Why will people buy?
Branding – Product Benefits
- Importance of Branding
- Understanding your Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Developing a SWOT analysis
- Importance of competitor analysis
Marketing 4 Ps – Product, Price, Place & Promotion
- Product: Is there a market need for the product / service
- Price: Is the pricing strategy right?
- Place: Has the business got the appropriate ‘distribution’ for the product / service?
- Promotion: What is the key message? What are the best channels to reach the target market with a limited budget?
Is the product / service benefit clearly communicated and is there a call to action.
Details & Booking
Date: Thursday 6th April 2017
Time: 10am to 2pm
Venue: The Mill, Newton Link Road, Drogheda
Book your ticket here.